Wednesday, June 06, 2007

The Chief is Back


Hey everyone, I´m back. Sorry Applebiscket, after stealing your pic I just thought I´d make my own. Well not too much is going on around here, Some progress is being made on the Mike Garn Chronicles. Though Mike has sprained his ankle by jumping off a wall, He´ll be up and going in no time, but in the mean time I have a little news about Halo 3, the public beta testing is suppost to start this summer, The first of it´s kind I´m told. And the release date in the U.S. is September 25. I´ve also heard that there is a Legendary version that comes with a Master Cheif Helmet. I wonder if you can actually wear it? If you could I would wear it every day. To school, to work, where ever. And what would be even better would be if you could play with the helmet on and see through the viser like Master Chief.
Thanks for posting on the blog, keep them coming. Feel free to post whatever you want. Pictures are the best.
This is only the blog. If you want to go to the main web page click here