Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I´LL BUY THAT!!

Hey everyone. This weeks blog is a special one, something we havn´t seen in a while. That´s right, it´s another "GAME IDEA." This one´s for all you Utahns out there. As for those who are not familliar with us, we have a game that we like to call "Mormon´s Bridge" everyone who´s played it loves it and it´s a big party hit, but what about those times when you don´t have anyone to play with? Well I have your solution, that´s right Mormon´s Bridge on your computer, and better than just the normal boring card games that are on the computer already this would be Yoshi Mormon´s Bridge. As I was thinking about it I thought I like Yoshi and I like Mormon´s Bridge so what would be better than a Yoshi Mormon´s Bridge. And the best part about it being on the computer is that your best and worst scores would be saved, you could even play on-line against your friends. I think it would be a success. It will take a while before you´ll actually see this game on the web site but you can expect to see it in the next year or so. So stay tuned.
This is only the blog. If you want to go to the main web page click here