Thursday, December 14, 2006

A USB port, finally!!

Well here they are the pictures I´ve been promising you, sorry it took so long but hey what can you do. Well anyway I hope you like them.


This first one was drawn by Mike Garn, and is entitled, "I know Chief... I know." This drawing was what started the whole Halo: The Mike Garn Chronicles in the first place. I like it and I hope you all do too.

Here´s one of my drawings of the Cheif. I used a chalk board on this one, the cheif may look like this in the cartoon maybe even better.


This drawing is of Sora this is the outfit that she will be wearing in the new cartoon. ( still don´t have a name for it.)


And finally for today, a small glimpse at the up coming House Life RPG, you can see some of the characters that you will beable to play such as, Kay from "Android", Dixie Kong, Mario, Sora and Izzy from my new cartoon, Banjo and Kazooie, and last but not least Master Cheif.

So there you have them, just a few of the things I´ve been cooking up. I hope these get you excited.

This is only the blog. If you want to go to the main web page click here