Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

Well as you all know today is easter, a special time of the year where we decorate our houses with eggs and bunnys and eat candy. And as I was watching Teen Titans today I saw this picture which I think matches the ocassion. That's Raven as a bunny rabbit. Funny huh? Some people say that my version of Sora looks alot like Raven from Teen Titans, I mean I can see the resemblence but I swear I didn't intend them to look alike. So anyway, Teen Titans is a really cool show, so you should all go and watch it. I mean it!!

Here are some other cool cartoons:

Digimon
Xiaolin Showdown
My Life as a Teenage Robot
Kim Possible
Justice Leage
Yu-gi-oh(the old ones, that Yugi is actually in)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Dragon Ball Z
This is only the blog. If you want to go to the main web page click here