Wednesday, February 14, 2007

A Word from the Kari Doll


Hey ya bums, I´m back with some more news. In the past few weeks I´ve been searching for something to show you guys, and here´s a little something I found about 6 months ago. It´s this Kari doll (actually it´s a piggy bank.) This thing has traveled all the way from the oriente to Málaga where I bought it and now it´s here in Almería sitting next to a bottle of Advil and a CD player.

But anyway this week Kari and I have been cooking up some information on the new Digimon cartoon, everyone who´s seen it thinks that it´s cool so you better like it...
First off is the latest concept drawing of Sora as you can see she does not wear her hat in this cartoon, she´s been given a new outfit including neon blue tatoos (two under each eye and one on each arm, and no she does not have more than two eyes). Her special abilities include:

Power Blast (as shown on the left hand)
Healing ablilties
Teleportation

Some weapons she will use are:

Twin Kitana swords
Long Bow

All these things making her one big power house. And if that wasn´t enough, I´m going to give you guys a little taste of the action. Sorry I only have story boards at this point, and these aren´t all of them.

This scene is one of the first in which Izzy has been brain washed to fight against Sora. Things start to get a little tougher when an unknown enemy joins the mix.

Well I hope that makes you day a little brighter it sure made my day. So until next time, Word to the Kari Doll!
This is only the blog. If you want to go to the main web page click here